Anxious about how much your energy bills are going up as the heat needs to be on most of the time during winter?
Join this free online education program to learn about Energy Conservation and Saving tips from FortisBC's Empower Me staff. They will share information on following topics:
- Energy conservation tips
- How to read and understand energy bills
- How to lower your energy bills
- Home safety tips and advice
- Clean BC - a new provincial rebate and incentive program
Registration required. The Library will be offering this tutorial using Zoom.
- Please register in advance and include your email address in order to attend.
- The Library will share an invitation to the Zoom meeting via email 24 hours in advance of the session.
- Please contact the Library if you have not received an email. We may be unable to email invitations to the Zoom meeting if you register less than 60 minutes before the start of the program.
For questions, please contact Shirley at email@example.com
In partnership with BC Hydro and FortisBC
Other related programs :
Energy Saving Education program (Farsi) on Feb 18, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Energy Saving Education program (Mandarin) on Mar 16, 1:30 - 3:00 pm