Join the Library and Fatima Benlarhzal to learn about taxes. Fatima is a CPA and CGA from EZ Cloud Accounting who will discuss:
- who needs to file for taxes
- what types of income needs to be reported
- how income tax returns work for individuals and small businesses
- what types of deductions are available
- common mistakes you should be aware of
- different tax brackets
- and much more...
Registration required. The Library will be offering this tutorial using Zoom.
- Please register in advance and include your email address in order to attend.
- The Library will share an invitation to the Zoom meeting via email 24 hours in advance of the session.
- Please contact the Library if you have not received an email. We may be unable to email invitations to the Zoom meeting if you register less than 60 minutes before the start of the program.
For questions, please contact Aman at email@example.com