Coquitlam Public Library presents a creative writing workshop for tweens between the ages of 9 - 12. This workshop will include:
- how to begin a story with an inciting incident
- writing prompts and how to generate ideas
- a writing period where children can practice what they learned
- an optional time for children to share their writing
This program will be offered using Zoom. To attend, please register with your email address.
- We will share an invitation to the Zoom meeting by email 24 hours before the program.
- We may be unable to email invitations to the Zoom meeting if you register less than 60 minutes before the start of the program.
For more information about this program, contact Aman at firstname.lastname@example.org