Getting frustrated with rising cost of living every year yet wages are not keeping up?
Come join us to get informed on ways to save on various household expenses
including utilities, transportation, groceries and personal items. You will learn how to :
- Reduce your Energy & heating bills, grocery cost
- Saving money on your cable, telephone and internet bills, gifts and special occasions
- Create one dish meals that save time and money
- Tips to reduce personal, family entertainment expenses yet still have fun
Don't forget every dollar saved counts and can add up to your budget!
Everyone is welcome. Registration required. The Library will be offering this tutorial using Zoom.
- Please register in advance and include your email address in order to attend.
- The Library will share an invitation to the Zoom meeting via email 24 hours in advance of the session.
- Please contact the Library if you have not received an email. We may be unable to email invitations to the Zoom meeting if you register less than 60 minutes before the start of the program.
If you have questions, please contact Shirley at email@example.com.
In partnership with Credit Counselling Society
Other related programs:
Death, Tax and Beyond on Thursday Apr 8, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Cautious Consumerism: Identity Theft and Fraud on Thursday, Jun 10, 1:30 - 2:30 pm