Coquitlam Public Library presents a creative writing workshop for teenagers between the ages of 13 - 17. This workshop will include:
- how to begin a story with an inciting incident
- writing prompts and how to generate ideas
- a writing period where teens can practice what they learned
- an optional time for teens to share their writing
This program will be offered using Zoom. To join, please register.
- We will share an invitation to the Zoom meeting by email 24 hours before the program.
- We may be unable to email invitations to the Zoom meeting if you register less than 60 minutes before the start of the program.
To learn more about this program, contact Aman at firstname.lastname@example.org