Join our webinar to:
- Learn about Human Rights Law including your rights as an employee
- Understand what sexual harassment in the workplace is and its various forms
- Know what to do when faced with harassment or experienced unwanted attention of a sexual nature at work
- Learn to respond by using soft skills and assertive communication
Everyone is welcome. Registration required. The Library will be offering this tutorial using Zoom.
- Please register in advance and include your email address in order to attend.
- The Library will share an invitation to the Zoom meeting via email 24 hours in advance of the session.
- Please contact the Library if you have not received an email. We may be unable to email invitations to the Zoom meeting if you register less than 60 minutes before the start of the program.
If you have questions, please contact Rachel at email@example.com or Shirley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In partnership with ISSofBC's Job Quest and the Migrant Workers Centre
Other related programs:
Cross Cultural Communication in the Workplace on Tues Jan 12, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Understanding your Education and Training Options on Tues Feb 9, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Self-Care and Mindfulness Practices to Manage Workplace and Life Stress on Tues Mar 9, 1:00 - 2:30 pm